I always look forward to starting a new year! This year has been a big one...graduating from naturopathic medical school, getting married, moving cross-country from Oregon to Florida and starting a business. I've gotten a lot of great blog-post-requests for the new year so expect to see some upcoming info on topics such as easy home medicine-making, how to choose a good multi-vitamin (and what I really think about multis) and kicking off some early spring-body-cleaning after the busy holiday season.
I'm going to do a simple 7 day cleanse next week, focusing on fruits, veggies and juices...cutting out the junk and giving my body what it's been needing. Nothing extreme or scary, just simple structured clean eating and getting ready to start out my patient appointments this month!
- Give your liver and digestive tract a rest and a clean-out call.
- Interrupt your daily dietary habits. Break the snack and eating-the-same-food habits!
- Get rid of that bloated-holiday-belly feel.
- Strategically adding foods back in to your diet may help target food intolerances.
- Renew your energy and clear your mind...your body will thank you.
Check back for more soon and call to schedule an appointment to kick off your year with health goals in mind. Happy New Year!
"Instructions for living a life.
Tell about it."
- Mary Oliver